You will never look at loose leaf tea the same way. Besides drinking it you can use your loose leaf tea in so many ways.
Here are 10 Creative ways you can use your Loose Leaf Tea
- Fridge Refresher: You can use loose leaf tea for neutralizing fridge odors
- Bath Sachet: Fill a large organza bag and fill it with loose leaf tea and drop it in your bath water
- Compost: You can use loose leaf tea as a compost for indoor and outdoor plants
- Soap Making: Loose leaf tea can serve as a light exfoliant for your homemade soap
- Seasoning: Use your loose leaf tea like a spice or seasoning in your favorite sweet or savory dishes
- Mouthwash: Brew your Taomi Tea, allow it to cool and gargle for 30 seconds. We recommend using our Minty Cool Taomi Tea blend.
- Yoni Steaming: Yoni steaming is a healing method for the vaginal area. It helps with removing toxins from your body, reduces menstrual cramping and bloating. We recommend using our Minty Cool Taomi Blend or our Feels like Home Taomi Blend
- Art: You can use loose leaf tea as water colors. Our Positive Energy Taomi Tea Blend makes a great watercolor for painting
- Shoe Freshener: Use loose leaf tea to remove the odor from your shoes. Place the loose leaf tea in an organza bag and place it inside your shoe. We recommend using our Minty Cool Taomi Tea blend.
- Feet bath: Use our Positive Energy Taomi Blend to soak your feet. Green tea has antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and can help with neutralizing odors.
- Fragrance for your room: Pour loose leaf tea into an organza bag or small bowl and leave it in your room. Enjoy the fresh fragrance.
As you can see the uses of loose leaf tea are unending! Here at Taomi Tea N Treats we believe in elevating the tea experience.
And as always peace, love and tea please 🍃☕️🍃